Wednesday, September 7, 2011

what i wore wednesday.

Today will be my first time doing a "what i wore" post.
I figured it would be a good day since I got my hair done today.
Speaking of which.. I have a question?
Does anyone else hate it when you say, 
"No, I don't want my hair cut because I think it's a little insane to pay $70 to get my hair trimmed when I know plenty of people who can do it for free, I'm already paying you $100 to dye my hair
(okay more like, no thanks I want to stay in the $100 range so i'll just get my hair cut another day")
and she says,
"oh well i'll just trim your bangs for you to get you started."
and I say,
"Oh thanks that's so nice."
and then when you go to pay you get charged for the dying AND a light trim???
What the heck lady? I said I didn't want to pay for that!

But of course I didn't say anything.
Oh well, I do like how it turned out though.
anyway, on to what we are wearing today.

me:
Shirt- Forever 21
Undershirt - Down East Basics
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Bakers

Brooklynn:
Shirt: The Children's Place
Shirt: The Children's Place
Shoes: Toms
Flower: Local Store

linking up here
pleated poppy

15 comments:

Cassie said...

You both have on very cute outfits and your hair looks great!

Mrs MacKenzie said...

blondes have more fun! even if they are poorer in the end...

Nikki said...

Cute! I have a shirt like that..and I just can't get used to it.. I don't think it looks right on me. You both look so cute :)

Mackeys Moments said...

such a pretty momma and little girl! :) the boots = adorable!!
and your hair looks perfect!

Heather said...

That has happened to me before, too, unfortunately :(

Your hair looks great! Love your boots!

Erica said...

Cute! Love the boots...maybe one day I'll have the courage to try to wiggle my legs into a pair LOL. You look FABULOUS :)

claire said...

So cute! I love the hair color. I want to dye my hair lighter like that. Love your boots too! :)

GingerPeachT said...

Wow, that's ridiculous what your hair stylist did!! I go back to my hometown 3-4 times a year to my girl who does my hair. I just can't trust my hair with a stranger lol but her cut and style is 37!! I did a full dye, highlights, and just a bang trim for 100. But it's nice to treat yourself every now and then. :-) is it cold enough to wear boots now? Lucky girl!!

Liz Brown said...

Hey thanks for the comment! :) I live on a country road, ha, so thats why the speed limit is a bit higher :)

CUTE blog, and veeeery cute daughter! I'm following!

My name is Ali... said...

Lookin' cute!!! :)

xoxo

Three's 4 Me said...

Hey there, sexy boots!!! Lookin' good!!!

Jason and Kate said...

Love the pants and I must say you look fabulous in them. I couldn't help but notice your husband's UofU shirt. I'm from SLC but I cheer for the "other" team.

xo
Kate
addictedtodietcoke.blogspot.com

Christi Lynn said...

cute! i just going some boots like that from target. love

Haley{PairsandPours} said...

ugh that's so frustrating about your stylist! i would be mad. hate when they do that. cute boots :)

Rae said...

Love this outfit! Perfect for the park! Brooklynn is just darling. I wish every now and then that it was okay to put flower barettes in my boy's hair, just because they are so cute. Then they'd kill me when they figured it out, so we'll leave it.

Thanks for visiting my blog!