Monday, December 10, 2012

french toast, family, and santa.

Tonight we had a blast! We met up with some family and headed to kneaders for all you can eat french toast and a santa visit. Now, going into this, we knew Brooklynn wasn't going to sit on Santa's lap. I wasn't even going to try. I mean, we walked past Santa at the mall and she about lost her mind running the opposite direction. So when Santa made his grand entrance I was not surprised that she kept telling me she wanted to go home. 

We all ate our yummy french toast. Mrs. Claus had made her way around talk to people and we decided to get in line to see Santa. As we got closer I decided I would just talk to her about it. Tell her how she can ask Santa for a toy that she wanted. That really got her attention. We got to the front and she actually sat on his lap!! And told him what she wanted for Christmas!! We were completely SHOCKED!! It was amazing!! We snapped a few shots on my phone throughout the night because I totally didn't bring my camera because I was sure she wouldn't even get close to Santa. So we made due with what we had.

It turned out to be a fun filled night with yummy food, awesome family, and Brooklynn first good Santa experience! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: