Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge/Day 1

I've been seeing a lot of people doing blog challenges and I think I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. I really want to blog every day but I don't always have something to blog about. So I'll be doing this little blog challenge along with blogging about other things such as how cute Brooklynn is. 
So here I go...

DAY 1:

15 facts about me:

1. I love my husband and daughter more than anything
2. I have a serious fear of the ocean
3. I am addicted to Diet Coke (it's like water to me)
4. I love the disney stars and teeny boppers (miley, demi, the beibs yeah I know I'm lame)
5. I am so thankful for everything that my family does for me. They are the BEST!
6. I'm trying to quit fast food. (it's been over a week!)
7. I wish I was famous. haha
8. I hate running which makes working out really hard for me
9. I wish I read more, but these days naps always win
10. I actually love my in-laws! They are amazing.
11. I love to dance. Always.
12. When my daughter smiles and laughs nothing can bring me down
13. I love being married
14. I have always wanted to go on a sweet tropical vacation
15. I like being short but I wish I had longer legs.

No comments: