Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Baby Shower & An Old Friend

Today Brooklynn and I made the long trek down to Provo land. It was my cousin Elyse's baby shower. She looks so dang cute I'm pretty jealous. She looks much better then I did! haha. Her shower was so cute and it was fun to catch up with family.
After since we were already down there we went to lunch with Kaitlin. We don't get to hang out all that often but it's nice when we do. We always have fun. So we did what we always do and went to Del Taco. I've only had fast food a handful of time in the past month and let me tell you. It was AMAZING! After we went back to her apartment and just hung out and talked. We took lots of photos. So you get to see lots of them. Haaave Fuuuun!!

















Did you enjoy that? I know I did.
:)

2 comments:

Kaitlin Graff said...

So glad you got to come today :) Love you!!

Nikki & James said...

i just want you to know that i was reading your blog at about midnight and my husband comes in and says i have the biggest craving for wendys and since i had just read your blog i said you can go to wendys as long as i can go to del :) and we did.