Monday, November 19, 2012

lately...

I know it's been forever again but I'm going to try once again to get back into blogging again.
So here's what's been going on lately.
Brooklynn is still the cutest little girl in the world..
Photobucket
She turned 2 year old...
Photobucket
We went to the pumpkin patch and rode a pony...
Photobucket
Brooklynn was the cutest little owl for Halloween..
Photobucket
She got her fingernails and toenails painted..
Photobucket
Did I mention I have the cutest little girl????
Photobucket
But sometimes she gets grumpy when she doesn't get what she wants..
Photobucket
I am loving putting Brooklynn in all of her cute winter clothes..
Photobucket
We went to a Christmas tree lighting before Thanksgiving.. and it was awesome!
Photobucket
My grandpa has been in the hospital and now is in a rest home trying to recover so we've been visiting him a lot..
Photobucket
This is the sweetest photo ever.. I love my grandparents..
Photobucket
This definitely happened.. and it was awesome.. definitely the best Twilight movie ever.. I want to see it again and again... 
Photobucket

Well, that pretty much sums up the last little bit.. 
I'll be back!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenna, she is seriously such a cutie! I can't wait to meet her one day haha. P.S. Your hair is looking fab that color!