Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Today I have been so Thankful for so many things. I wish I could remember to be this Thankful everyday. 

I am so thankful for my Parents and my siblings. I am beyond blessed to have been adopted into this amazing family. I couldn't have asked for a better one!

I am thankful for my sibling in-laws (on both sides). I am so thankful that my siblings married such awesome people and that my husband has the most incredible siblings! 

I am thankful for my niece and all my six nephews! They are pretty much the coolest kids and are the best cousins to Brooklynn.

I am thankful for my mother and father in law. I love that they treat me as if I were their own! I am so blessed that they are as wonderful as they are!

I am thankful for ALL of my grandparents! Best. Grandparents. Ever.

I am thankful for my husband Curtis. Who is such a hard worker and takes care of Brooklynn and me. He is the love of my life and I don't know where I would be without him.

I am thankful for my PERFECT daughter, Brooklynn who makes me smile everyday. Who keeps my on my toes and makes my life so sunny and bright.

I am thankful for my health. This is something that I take advantage of and that I need to pay more attention too.

I am thankful for The LDS Church and for the person it has made me.

I am thankful for all of my amazing friends. (You know who you are)

I am thankful for my life.

I am thankful for much much more.

Today was amazing. It started off at my sister-in-law Courtney's with an amazing thanksgiving lunch and walk to the park. Then to my Grandma's house for games and dessert. It's been so much fun having my parents in town. It was a great day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Collage-12
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: