Sunday, June 15, 2014

// happy fathers day //

 photo IMG_0734_zpsfcf0d6b0.jpg

happy fathers day to all those awesome fathers in my life..

to my dad who raised me to be the person i am today and is the best papa ever, i love you.

to my father-in-law who raised the man i love and is the best grandpa ever, i love you.

to all my brother-in-laws who treat all my favorite girls and my nieces and nephews right, i love you.

and last but definitely not least, to my husband, who is the best husband and father i could ever hope for, I LOVE YOU!

happy fathers day.

2 comments:

Ozone said...

Lovely, wish them all the best things of life.
top 10
biography
health benefits
bank branches
offices in Nigeria
dangers of
ranks in
health
top 10
biography
health benefits
bank branches
offices in Nigeria
latest news
ranking
biography

Đồ gia dụng said...

Muỗi là loại côn trùng gây bệnh nguy hiểm, hiện nay chưa có thuốc đặc trị. Cách duy nhất để phòng ngừa là ngăn ngưa cơ bị muỗi đốt. Ngoài những cách đuổi muỗi thông thường như dùng thuốc xịt muỗi, tinh dầu thì bạn có thể trồng một số loại cây có công dụng đuổi muỗi. Trong thông tin bài viết này chúng tôi sẽ chia sẻ tới bạn danh sách cây cảnh dễ trồng có công dụng đuổi muỗi. Cùng tham khảo một vài kinh nghiệm dưới đây cùng cửa lưới Hoàng Minh để có kinh nghiệm cho mình nhé.
Danh sách cây cảnh dễ trồng có công dụng đuổi muỗi