Wednesday, April 14, 2010

trying this again

i've tried to blog in the past and did not have much luck. i'm hoping this time will be different. i feel like it is time for me to start having routine in my life and this is going to be one of them. my goal is to blog every day. who knows if anyone is going to read this but it'll be good for me. i'm 22. newly married to the most amazing guy ever! i'm pregnant. it's going to be a long hot summer. my husband works for an alarm company and runs an office of technicians every summer. therefore he is going to cleveland, ohio this summer and i am not going with him. i'll be spending my summer in california with my family. it is going to suck really bad to be away from him for so long but such is life. it will be fun to spend so much time with my family. life is crazy and i'm gonna write it all here. enjoy.

No comments: