Tuesday, October 25, 2011

oh the pain.

Have any of you taken a spinning class? 
Well, I took one yesterday morning and it's a great workout. But how do you get through the pain from the seat?? My butt hurts so bad!! I would have been able to work out so much harder if I hadn't been in so much pain! YIKES!!

On another note, Brooklynn LOVES apples! So much. Yesterday Curtis had gone to the store and came home with two bags of apples to juice. Once she saw the green apples she of course HAD to have one.. then she saw the red apples... and HAD to have one of those. So, she walked around for a couple hours eating TWO apples. One green and one red. She is so funny.

Now, I have to go get ready! Tonight Curtis and I are going on a double date with his best friend Jake and his wife Heather. We're going to see Thriller at the U and then dinner after! So excited! We rarely ever have a babysitter so it'll be fun to go out!! :)

9 comments:

Mary said...

She is SO cute!! Wish I lived close to you... I would totally babysit all the time!!

Mrs MacKenzie said...

those spin classes are such a good workout and i totally know what you're going through! Ouch!

Love that center pic. She looks so cute.

Megan and Justin said...

i LOVE spin class and yes my butt always always always hurts! sounds like a fun date!

Kristen Thornburg said...

YES. love spin class!!

Ashley said...

I have never taken a spin class, I am slightly scared to. :)

Courtney B said...

Spin is the best! I'm currently getting certified to teach classes... I can't wait!
Sadly, it takes a couple weeks for the bum to get used to those awful seats :( But I PROMISE it does get better! I don't even notice it anymore! One thing that helps during the class is to "stand up" when your bum gets too sore. Even if no one else is standing up... I promise no one will care! You need to give the seat a break! I promise it will help :)

Cerrisse said...

I am so jealous! I want to see Thriller, have a great time! :)

Mackeys Moments said...

ouccch! Totally agree!
And she's so adorable!!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Hahaha I took a spin class ONCE and had so much pain for like three days after. I refused to ever do it again. I hope you're feeling better!!