Thursday, December 29, 2011

home.

We had so much fun in California! But after a LONG car ride yesterday we are happy to be home. It's not even that cold which makes me very happy.
I do however miss the beach. We spent a lot of time at the beach while we were in California.
We went to the Santa Monica Pier where Curtis won Brooklynn the cutest little turtle at a carnival game. We also just went to beaches closer to my house. I thought before we got back to real life here in Utah i'd post the photos from the beach.
Photobucket

null
null
null
null
null
null
null
null
null
null
null

4 comments:

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

Looks like so much fun and make me want to pack up and drive down for the weekend!

kristenplumb said...

love her suit!!!

Makin Memories Of Us said...

Oh my gosh. I love her bathing suit! Looks like everyone had a good time!

Equalitan said...

Nice post