Wednesday, May 2, 2012

my baby girl, lately.

Curtis works pretty much all day every day in the summer so B and I have been trying to find things to fill our days here in this small town. One more month and we'll be in Ft. Worth with many more options. But for now there is a lot of pool days and Elmo days and playing at home. She is so sweet and I love spending my days with her. She is getting so smart I can't even believe it! I love her more than anything in this world. So enjoy these photos I took of her with my phone since I never bring my camera anywhere it seems like!
e58a2d5c
fa95b19f
51e16ffb
b4881fb0
fe01a25f
d5b4c606
135d414b
e12c671a
9849553c

4 comments:

melanie @nowaqueen said...

you changed your blog header up, I like it!

Shauny said...

Love these pictures! So fun!

Charissa Steyn said...

Just found your blog today ;) I'm a new mamma in September so now I'm starting to relate to you mommies more :) YOur little girl is adorable- i especially love her salt water sandles!! Brings back so many memories from being a kid!!!

elise said...

love her pink flowered sun dress!

-kalobandelise.blogspot.com