Thursday, June 14, 2012

fort worth zoo

Collage-9

Yesterday we decided to check out the Forth Worth Zoo. Every wednesday it's half price which is pretty awesome. We all didn't get there until pretty late so we weren't able to see the whole thing but I'm thinking we'll go back next week. 

There is a Barney video that Brooklynn LOVES to watch called "Bareny goes to the Zoo". It just happens to be filmed at the Fort Worth Zoo! So funny! We've seen it so many times that I recognized SO much of the Zoo! It was fun! Minus the heat...

I'm looking forward to going back!!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter love love loves that episode of Barney! I had no idea where it was filmed but it is AWESOME that you got to go there!

Heather said...

The zoo looks fun! We miss you guys! We're going to be in Texas in July and want to come see you. I think the dates are July 19-20th

elise said...

new[est] follower! your blog is adorable!

kalobandelise.blogspot.com