Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brooklynn.

Brooklynn is 5 months old and let me just tell you all something. She is the best baby in the whole wide world. I know every mom says this about their baby but I don't think you all understand. She literally is the best baby in the world. She is SUCH a good sleeper. She's been sleeping through the night since about 2 months! She takes her 2 regular naps at the same time every day. When she's awake she is all smiles and just wants to play. She lights up whenever I walk into the room. Every time we have to go on a long car trip she never even fusses. She just hangs out in her car seat so patiently. She buries her head into my shoulder as if she wants to be really close to me for just a second. She LOVES to eat. Hence the fact that she weighs 18 lbs! Basically, I love her more than words could say and I don't know what I did to deserve such a perfect baby. Curtis and I are SO blessed!!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Aww that's so sweet!! What a cutie!