Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thoughts Cause I'm Bored

It's about 9:30pm on a Thursday night. Brooklynn is asleep in her bed because she's the bomb. Curtis is at the table studying cause he's smart, and I'm sitting on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy cause I love it.
Right now I just feel like writing. 
So Brooklynn goes to bed between 8:15pm and 8:30pm. It's nice because it gives Curtis and me a little time to be together to make dinner or watch a movie or play some Wii. But before we go to bed we both take a minute and go into Brooklynn's room and pretty much just stare at her. Honestly, we could stare at our cute sleeping baby for HOURS. She is so precious!
So, as you have seen i've been putting some videos on my blog. Well, I have lots of videos that I haven't put up of baby B in the past. And I feel like posting one now. Actually my videos are not working at the moments to i'll have to post it later. SORRY!

Anyway, she is the CUTEST! I love her SO much it's not even funny. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us and I can't imagine life without her!

On another note. Tonight Marissa and I are going to the midnight showing of Beastly. Why? I don't know but it just sounds like a fun idea. Tomorrow I will let you know how it was!
Bye Now!

No comments: