Monday, March 21, 2011

For Time & All Eternity

Saturday I could say was one of the greatest days of my life! I was sealed to my family for time and all eternity!! Forever and ever! That is the best most comforting feeling. I love my family more than anything and to know that I will be with them for all eternity couldn't make me happier! I am so thankful for that our families could be there to share this very special day for us! Curtis' parents were able to come in from Georgia and spend a few days with us! I love them so much and I am so happy that they could be here! And baby B loves them too! 
My parents made the weekend so special and they always know how to bring everyone together! I love them so much! There were many others who came to make the day so special!
So, thank you everyone who came! <3
















this baby is TIRED!

6 comments:

Kaitlin Graff said...

Seriously can't express how happy I am for you love!! Wish I could have been there

Anonymous said...

I should clarify that I do not have a tumor on the side of my head. It's a monster cow lick. Jenna wouldn't let me cut my hair, so it's on display!! What the lady wants the lady gets.

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Congratulations!! What a special day for your family! We are so happy for you guys! Miss you and that baby B is darling!!

j said...

LOVE this!

Jennifer said...

I'm so thrilled for your sweet family! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Jennifer said...

PS - I LOVE your shoes, they are awesome!