Wednesday, February 8, 2012

art.

Art is a beautiful thing.
In every shape or form.
Music, dancing, panting, photography, and so on.
Yesterday we went to Color Me Mine. My awesome future sister-in-law works there. We bought a plate for Brooklynn to paint.
She loved it. But I'm not going to lie.. Curtis and I enjoyed it more.
We had so much fun painting that little plate..
And Brooke enjoyed painting her mouth. haha
It was a great family activity and if you have one close to you I would suggest you go!
We will definitely be returning soon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Madeline said...

I totally dragged the husband there a couple months ago for date night, we both loved it! We painted gigantic cocoa mugs for each other :)

Anonymous said...

I love going to those paint pottery places. My kids just love it!