Friday, February 1, 2013

thoughts?

You know, I haven't been blogging all that much lately.
It's not that nothing is going on because I mean, I have an awesome crazy cool toddler so there is never a dull moment.
I think I just didn't feel like I had anything to say I guess. I don't know...
But I've been thinking lately about how much I used to LOVE this place of mine here on the internet and how it used to bother me if I went more than 2 days without blogging. 
Not because I felt pressured but just because I really liked it.
Now that we have this new little baby on the way it seems only fair to document this little life the way I documented Brooklynns. 
I know I've said I'm back to blogging more regularly many times..
But I really mean it this time.
I. AM. BACK.
This is going to be an amazing year. I don't want to forget all the amazing things that happen.
 photo 6f5ce7c3-28a7-4b9a-a622-ecfbe21d61db_zps4151eeff.jpg

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats Jenna! You may not believe this now, but the 2nd baby is even more amazing than the 1st... Seriously! Lots of happiness on it's way and I'm thrilled for you:)