Sunday, May 2, 2010

summer has begun

i am officially in california living at home for the summer while curtis works in cleveland for the summer. it's only been 4 days and i feel like we've been apart for months. no fun. but i know it'll all be worth it in the end. and i must say living at home is not awful. i have a lot of friends here to spend time with and my family is amazing and they are doing a great job taking care of me. :)

last friday i got to go to lunch with my friend joee which is always a good time even though i ate way more then i should have. then that night i hung out with my friend melanie who is the greatest ever! we got quinzos and just talked all night. then saturday i went to gavin and collins baseball game which is always fun. they are so good! then that night went to dinner with my parents where they met my sisters fiances parents. it was good everyone got along! then my parents and i went and saw the backup plan. it was a pretty funny movie. i remember being in high school where i wouldn't be caught dead at the movies with my parents on a saturday night but now it's one of my favorite things to do. funny how time changes. today has just been a lazy day and now i'm watching the music man with my family. it's nice to be able to relax.

i know i'm going to have a good summer but boy do i miss curtis.

No comments: