Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Last Month

So, I am in the last month of my pregnancy and let me tell you something, 
I AM SO READY TO BE DONE!
Don't get me wrong, being pregnant is a beautiful thing and it is truly an incredible experience. I cannot believe that this baby has been growing inside me for 8 months. But now, I am ready for her to made her debut into the world. I am in pain about 99% of the time, extremely swollen, and exhausted to say the least.  I tell myself every day that it is a small price to pay for the amazing gift I am getting in return: my daughter. But can't she just get here already?! I am ready!! I just want to hold her in my arms, and not to mention be able to lay on my stomach! :)
I went to the doctor last tuesday she said that I'm not dilated at all but I am 50% effaced. So my body has started the process.. now let's just speed it up! I go again on tuesday so hopefully by then I'll have made more progress.. I don't think my body will last until October 12. 
So anyway, I'm ready baby Brooklynn, so hurry up and get here!

No comments: