Monday, September 20, 2010

Today was a good day..

To start of this blog post I must say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING SISTER-IN-LAW COURTNEY!!
Today was her birthday and I had the honor of going to lunch with her and cute Reagan! It was so much fun! We went to Paradise Bakery and had some delicious food. I love talking to Courtney so much! It's really fun to have a family member almost as pregnant as I am. Cause no one understands what you're going through better than someone who is in the same shoes! I feel like we never run out of things to talk about and she makes me feel so comfortable. And it's always a joy to spend time with Reagan who is just SO excited to have a baby brother. She is going to be such a great big sister! So to Courtney, I hope you had the best day ever! You are a very special person and I'm so happy I know you! Love ya!

Then later today after a nice long nap, my friends, Kelsie and Miranda took me to get pedicures and dinner. It was so relaxing. For anyone who is pregnant I would advise you to go get a pedicure! They massage your feet which is the best feeling ever! AND then after your feet look cute! Nothing bad about that! 
So we got pedicures and Cafe Rio. I love these girls to death! They are so fun to talk to and they always make me feel good. Not to mention they gave me some pretty cute baby clothes that I LOVE

So over all it turned out to be a great day! 
Now.. if only baby Brooklynn would just get here already. ;)

No comments: