Thursday, September 30, 2010

Update..

STILL NO BABY! :(
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so hopefully the doctor will have some type of good news for me! Like maybe she'll say: "Oh hey you're actually going into labor right now" haha okay wishful thinking but that would be AWESOME!

I don't know if you saw the Britney Spears episode of Glee but it was amazing. Heather Morris is such a good dancer and I'm jealous. It gave me huge motivation to start dancing again after the baby is born. Golds Gym has a hip hop class once a week and I am going to join it! That will make me so happy. I grew up dancing and it's been a long time since I've done it. It's going to be amazing. I am determined to get back into shape!

Curtis had his follow up appointment for his knee today. The doctor said his knee is looking really good! He doesn't have to wear that big knee brace anymore and he'll start physical therapy next week. He also now can take a shower instead of having to sponge himself off. I am thankful for that. haha!
Here are some photos for you!

I know.... Gross! :-)

No comments: