Monday, September 13, 2010

Slacking..

I know I have been slacking a little on the whole blogging thing but I have just been so tired lately. Tomorrow I'll be 36 weeks pregnant! I can't believe I only have about 4 weeks left until this sweet little baby girl with be in my arms! I cannot wait! But the closer I get to her getting here the more tired and uncomfortable I get. 
BUT last night we did something fun. We went over to the McConnells and had dinner and played Settlers. The Barney's came too and brought their cute little 3 month old boy Gavin. It was nice to hold a little baby to hold me over for a little. He even spit up on me a little bit and I didn't even care. I'm THAT excited to have a baby. haha
Today we went to the dollar theater and saw Charlie St. Cloud! SO GOOD. Even though I've already seen it I'm not going to lie it's SO GOOD probably because Zac Efron is so attractive! Not as attractive as my hot husband but look at this guy..
who wouldn't want to look at that for 2 hours? haha

Well, that's a little update about what's been going on lately. 
Bye Bye!

No comments: