Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I BAKED!!

Tonight Curtis had a huge paper to write so I decided to bake some home made chocolate chip cookies! Yes, home made, from scratch! And if you know me you know that's not something I do on a regular basis. Actually, I think this might have been the first time I EVER made home made chocolate chip cookies. I think I'm seriously preparing to be a mom! Weird! 
Here's a photo of the final product! And YES, Curtis liked them! :)

Oh and don't forget people: Tomorrow I start doing everything I can do go into labor! 
So wish us luck and i'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck!! And the cookies look delish!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna. I love your posts!! We feel almost like we're right there with you. Keep 'em coming!! We love you both! Oh...by the way....I made some homemade chocolate chip cookies myself yesterday. Great spirits think alike?? But.....being the foodie that I am....I have made many, many, many batches of cookies, cakes, pies, candies, puddings, etc. As Curtis will attest, they have not all turned out too well. You might ask him, though, where the syrup goes....on the pancakes ..... or elsewhere. He'll explain!
Love you!