Sunday, October 10, 2010

I don't really have a title for this blog post...

I've given up on all these different ways you can supposedly go into labor cause guess what?
NONE OF THEM WORK FOR ME!
I guess baby Brooklynn is just not ready to come out. I should have known she was going to be stubborn, I was pretty late so of course she's not coming early.
I just need to be patient.
Man, I hate being patient, I've never been any good at it. I could possibly be one of the most impatient people I know.
Seriously.
Last night we tried the last thing we could think of which was going to Trio to get this pizza that apparently put multiple women into labor. Our waitress said it happened all of the time. Yeah but not for me of course! BOO!
So like I said before... I have got to be patient.
The latest we'll have her will be next monday because that's when my doctor will induce me.
BUT THAT'S 6 DAYS AFTER MY DUE DATE!
Ugh, I can't wait that long. She really needs to come already!
I'm not crazy I just love her so much already that I want to have her to hold! To see her and to take care of her! I want to start being a mommy!
SOOOON! Patience! AH!!

So, anyway, when I came back to Utah after spending all summer in California, I brought back one of our old guitars since Curtis wanted to learn how to play it better. So he tuned the guitar and is now teaching himself how to play a song. He's so talented. And hot. ;-)

Yesterday we got our crib and baby bedding. It's SO cute! I absolutely love it! After I finish this blog post I am going to work on the nursery a little more and take some pictures and I'll post them later tonight! 

I realize that in the past few months I have been terrible at taking pictures. I apologize. I blame that on being so uncomfortable. My body hurts all of the time and so it's just too much effort to get out my camera. But all I have to say is that I wish I had taken it out the other day when we were at Skybox watching the Texas Rangers win and Curtis kept standing up and dancing. It was hilarious as you can imagine.

Last night Curtis and I decided that we really like our apartment. It's so nice that we can park right in front of our door and walk right in. Everything is also so open that it feels really safe. Also the fact that no one is above or below is REALLY nice. And it's two stories so it feels like a little house. We pretty much love it. The only thing that's missing is baby Brookie.

Well, that's pretty much all for now. I am going to work on the nursery and take some pictures for everyone to see! BYEE


Oh side note venting sesh real quick: I highly dislike it when people lie to me. It makes me sad. Why not just tell the truth? I really don't get it. That's all.

No comments: