Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Last Night...

Tonight is our last night at home without baby Brooklynn.
Tomorrow I check into the hospital at 7:30pm to start the induction process. They don't start the actually process until tuesday morning but we'll be there all monday night. So like I said, tonight is our last night at home without our sweet baby girl. It's exciting. I cannot wait to have our baby here! 
I'm not going to lie.. I'm starting to get a little bit nervous about the whole process but it's going to be worth it! It's nice because I will have a lot of help to help me get the hang of it.
Tomorrow night my mom arrives so she will be here when the baby is born. My two sisters will be here thursday night and my dad will be here friday! My parents will be here until next tuesday! I am very thankful for everyone coming to help me out! I've never taken care of a newborn so this is going to be very new to me but I am very excited for the experience! 
I'm going to have a daughter! Once she is here my life is going to change forever! I am so excited to see what life brings! 
Curtis and I are pretty much going to have the best baby ever! 
AH SO EXCITED AND SO NERVOUS!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! I hope that your labor is short and that you don't feel a thing! Text me when you are on your way to the hospital. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jenna....we wish we could be part of the entourage there to help you!! But we know you'll be in good hands. Kiss our granddaughter for us!! We'll be thinking of you. What an awesome experience lies just ahead you.

Sarah said...

Well??????