Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Good Things Must Come To An End

After spending over a week here in California with my family it is time for me to pack up and get ready to head on back to Utah. Curtis was away for work this past week so Brooklynn and I stayed here. It has been so nice to be in the warm weather. Brooklynn wore shorts for the first time ever! And I LOVED it! I am so tired of the cold. But I guess we better get back to reality.
I love being home. Although, this week pretty much everyone in my family has been really sick. Since Brooklynn and I already dealt with that we stayed away from the sick people.
Sick babies are NO FUN. It was sad not getting to spend time with my sister and nephews. We were so close yet so far. But luckily we will be back in a little over a month!
Hopefully, everyone will be better by then! 
Remember how I said sick babies are NO FUN? Well, turns out my being careful to not get Brooklynn sick once again may have failed. She has not been feeling herself today and I REALLY hope she is not sick again. She is getting so big! She no longer likes to have her arms swaddled up while she sleeps anymore. They are not free to move about when she sleeps. It makes her look so much older to me for some reason. I can't believe how fast she is growing. 
Pray she's not sick again! We have an 8am flight and I have a feeling she's not going to like it. I've had such great luck flying with her before. Lets hope my luck has not run out.
Looks like this blog post ended up being me just ranting a little so i'll leave you all now.
I am not looking forward to going back to Utah but it will be nice to be reunited with Curtis. 
We have missed him.

1 comment:

Kaitlin Graff said...

I will pray she's not sick and you have a good flight :) So glad you got to go home! I swear I am coming to see you soon! Love you!