Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions

My New Years Resolutions:

  • get back to my pre-pregnancy weight
  • read the entire book of mormon & bible
  • be the best mother & wife I could possibly be
  • try to become an extremely positive person and always see the best in things (like nicole cisneros)
  • go to the gym at least 3 times a week
  • dance more
  • spend as much time with my family as possible
  • go on a vacation
  • get my sweet baby girl on a good schedule
I have many more I know, but it's late and I'm tired. 
But bring on 2011, It's going to be an amazing year I just know it!
I mean, my baby girl will be 1 this year! haha
So I end this blog post with two cute photo's of my 2 favorite people in the world!!



1 comment:

minihousemightyhearts said...

Love the shout out! Woohoo!! Yay for 2011!