Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

New Years Eve was great! My in-laws are in town and we've been having a grand old time! We played a board game called Ticket to Ride which I am the ONLY person who has not won. haha. That's okay though, it's a really fun game. We went to Temple Square to see the lights since it was the last night that they had them lit. It was beautiful, but extremely cold. After we went back to Courtney's house and played a new game called Catch 22. It was pretty fun the first round but then the second round last about 2 hours and we ended up just quitting. The new year snuck up on us and the 2011 began. I kissed my sweet husband and perfect baby girl. What more could I ask for? I am so thankful that my in-laws were able to make it out here and I have been having a blast getting to know them better. I love them so much!! 
Happy New Year, everyone!







 cute cousins :-)

No comments: