Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas day was great as usual. We woke up and did our stocking and santa gifts. Curtis and I got a new vacuum which was much needed and Brookie got a cute infant play gym. Then we were off to Jan and Kris' to watch my nephews open their presents. We then had amazing scones for breakfast, then back to my parents house to open the rest of our gifts. My mom ALWAYS goes overboard with gifts. She's incredible. We ended the craziness with paninis for lunch! YUM! I love Christmas day so much and it was even more fun this year sharing it with Curtis and Brooklynn. Brooklynn loved her first Christmas! It's going to be crazy next year to have her running around! I can't wait! 






This was Brooklynn's face after I told her she had to wait to open her present. hahahaha!






No comments: