Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already!
Christmas time is my favorite time and I can't believe it's almost over!
This morning started off with MiMi giving Brookie a nice bath! She LOVES the bath. And I love a clean baby. I mean, who doesn't love a clean baby??
After that we went bowling with the family, which let me tell you.. I got the LOWEST score even with my 2 year old nephew bowling.
YES, I actually was trying. Sad, I know.
Then, Curtis, Brooklynn, and I took a drive down PCH and got lunch since the sun FINALLY came out!
Then back home for some last minute wrapping and a quick nap.
It was then time for the bell ringing to begin Christmas followed by a story from MiMi.
After that we had an amazing dinner!
Every year on Christmas Eve we play a game my Dad made when he was a kid called Merry X Mas which is rolling dice and turning over a number on a little card that spells out Merry X Mas. It goes from 2-12 with no 7 or 11. The first person to get them all over yells MERRY CHRISTMAS! and gets to pick a prize. We keep playing until the very last person picks a prize.
It is such a fun game!
After Brooklynn put out cookies and milk for Santa and a Carrot for Rudolph. 
Well, I did while holding her because she was PASSED OUT! haha.
After putting Baby B down we watched Miracle on 34th Street until bed.
Now we are up in bed while MiMi and PaPa get the house all ready for tomorrow!
I still can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas! It has come too fast!
I am so thankful for my little family. It's my first Christmas married and with a baby and I love them both so much! 
Family is so important and I would be lost without them!
Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
Ho! Ho! Ho!









No comments: