Friday, December 24, 2010

Disneyland

Thursday, Curtis, Brooklynn, MiMi, Collin, Gavin, Carson, and I went to Disneyland!
It was insanely crowded.
We were only able to go on 4 rides but it was still a good time.
It was Curtis and Brooklynn's first time at Disneyland!
Brooklynn was a little too small to enjoy it but she LOVED It's a small world!
All of those lights were just memorizing to her!
We of course had to go on the tea cups. Always a good time.
We had an explosive diaper and while I was in the bathroom changing her there were 5 people in line behind me waiting to change their baby's diaper. 
That was stressful.
Note to Disneyland: How about you put more that ONE changing station in the bathrooms! You have a LOT of guests with children. Not smart!
I look forward to taking Curtis bad to Disneyland when it's not insanely crowded.
Disneyland can be fun for adults too!
I sure love it!
I also can't wait until Brooklynn is old enough to REALLY enjoy it!


















No comments: