Saturday, December 11, 2010

This time next week!

This time next week, Curtis, Brooklynn, and I will be in California watching Scrooge with the entire family! I cannot wait! Curtis is finally done with school and now will get to spend more time at home which I love and so does baby B. She loves spending time with her Daddy.

But one week from now the holiday really begins. We will be in California until Christmas spending time with my family and then after that we'll be heading back here to spend time with Curtis' side of the family. All I know is that it's going to be a lot of fun! Curtis' parents have not met Brooklynn yet so it's going to be fun to have them finally meet her. Because she's the cutest baby girl ever.

So basically, I cant wait til next week! I'll leave you all with a cute photo of Brookie.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

can't wait to see you guys at Scrooge!