Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cleaning with a baby

Is really hard.
But today when I woke up I was determined to get our house in order! After Brooklynn was born things got a little crazy as you can imagine and our laundry and dishes got a little backed up and I don't even want to mention how bad our room looked.
Now usually it's really hard to get anything done since baby B likes lots of attention. 
Now, every once in a while she sleeps a lot during the day.
Guess what?
Today was one of those days!! 
So basically I got everything done that I wanted to get done! Now Brookie is awake and ready to play in her nice clean house!
Today is a good day.
I hope you all had a good day as well!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I used to put Daegan in the Baby Bjorn and clean our house- he would help me sweep. I miss those days....so fuN!