Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet me in St. Louis!

Every summer for the past 5 years Curtis has being going somewhere different in the Country to run an office of technicians who install alarm systems for APX Alarm. Last summer since I was pregnant and my insurance only covered me in California I did not go with him but this summer Brooklynn and I will be joining him on this crazy APX adventure!
Today we found out where we were going and the winner is..
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI!

I never thought I would live in St. Louis but I have to admit that I'm pretty excited. I am excited to live somewhere new. I have only lived in California and Utah. I haven't traveled much either. So this is going to be an adventure!

Now, what does one do in St. Louis? 
Here are a few things I look forward to doing this summer..

-- Ride to the top of the Gateway-Arch over the Mississippi River
-- The Saint Louis Zoo
-- Missouri Botanical Garden
-- Magic House & City Museum
-- The Museum of Transportation
-- See a show at the Fabulous Fox Theatre
-- The Science Center
-- Six Flags St. Louis
-- Forest Parks 1,300 achers of lakes, walking paths, and attractions
-- and of course the SHOPPING!


Brooklynn and I are also going to enroll in a parent/child class at The Little Gym this summer! Hopefully we'll be able to meet some other mommies to hang out with!


Overall I am really looking forward to this summer of swimming and lots of fun activities! I love being a stay at home mom, but this summer we I am going to be an out-n-about mom with Brooklynn so she can see the world! Poor Curtis will have to be working. But B and I are going to have a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna, I've actually done a lot of those things in St. Louis. I think a Duty family trip is in order. Only 9 hours from Atlanta!

minihousemightyhearts said...

Woohoo! I'm looking forward to living vicariously through you while you're riding to the top of the arch! Woo!

Sarah said...

How exciting Jenna! You will have so much fun I'm sure! Brooklyn is such a beautiful girl and getting so big...isn't it fun being a mommy? I love it! We wish you and your little fam the very BEST in St Louis!