Tuesday, March 20, 2012

oh darling, don't you ever grow up...

My little girl is just getting way too big! Her personality is blossoming so much! She is learning new things every day. 

Every day that goes by is another day closer to her moving out and going off to college! Too much for me to bear. I know she's only one but these things happen in the blink of an eye.

I am trying my hardest to soak up every little moment I get with my sweet angel. 

Last night when we were in the grocery store she kept holding her arms out and saying "hug! hug!" ah it made me want to cry happy tears.

I love the way that if I'm sitting on the couch, she'll climb up and come put her little head on my shoulder or sit down next to me and pat my leg. 

She really is the light of my life.

Sometime Curtis and I like to sneak into her room while she is sleeping and just watch her. So peaceful. Dreaming. It takes all of our self control not to wake her up and snuggle her!!

This girl needs her 3 B's to sleep.
Binky, Blanky, and Bee
Photobucket 
Mama loves you Brookie!
Happy 17 months of life!

1 comment:

kristenplumb said...

cute! they grow so fast!