Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Shower - Utah!

On Saturday I had a baby shower in Utah! It was so much fun! There were a lot of really great people there! A great combination of family and friends! We had CPK salad and pizza, and some really cute cookies for desert! We got some really cute stuff for baby Brooklynn. This girl is so spoiled! In the pictures there is one of a baby bassinet that my mom and grandma put together and it turned out amazing! I'll post better pictures of it later because the top part isn't on at the moment but my mom and grandma are amazing! Thanks!


3 comments:

The Everyday Wife said...

Hey babe! I am so sorry I didn't make it. I am such a punk huh? We had a minor family issue that needed support. But I still llove you and I hope you can forgive me for not coming.

Kaitlin Graff said...

It looks so fun!! Can't believe I missed them both :(

ash+kris said...

You are SO cute pregnant and I want to rub your belly.. the end :)