Friday, August 20, 2010

Sorry!!!

I know I have not blogged in a long time and so much has happened! I have so many pictures but in the process of packing I have no idea where the cord to transfer my pictures to my computer is! So as soon as I find that I will be back on board. But here's a little update for you! 
CURTIS IS BACK!!!!!
and I'm just a little bit excited about it.. okay a lot excited about it! After being apart four months it is amazing to finally have him back! He came back a little earlier than expected, best. surprise. ever. seriously. I couldn't be happier. We are now just waiting to hear if we got the apartment we want! It is such a cute place that is PERFECT for us to start our family in! 
My parents and twin nephews are still in town and we have been having some fun with them. 
Today, Curtis and I are about to go grab some lunch and then head down to go swimming with my dad and my nephews then everyone is coming up here for dinner tonight! It's going to be a good day!
I will post about what has been going on in the last week soon I promise! But, until then I am going to hang out with my amazing husband! 
See ya!!

No comments: