Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zooey Deschanel

In the summer in Salt Lake City they have a free concert every thursday night. Usually, I don't know the bands that are playing or have any interest in them. But this past thursday She and Him played. The she is Zooey Deschanel. She was in 500 Days of Summer and lots of other things. She is so freakin cute! We were really excited to see her play. She was so good. However, we had to leave after a few songs because my pregnant feet couldn't stand in that huge hot crowd any longer! But it was fun while it lasted! And it's always fun to hang out with friends!

cuuute

notice my extremely swollen hands... yuck.

jake and heather

the group

I HATE this picture of me but Curtis likes his funny face. 

She and Him (Zooey Deschanel)

After already being so tired we had to walk 7 blocks back to the car.. i needed a quick break. haha

No comments: