Monday, May 30, 2011

Movies & Books

So lately when Brooklynn is sleeping I've been reading and watching movies. And sometimes Brooke will even watch a movie with me. Like Gnomeo & Juliet. So here's the movies I've watched..

Gnomeo & Juliet was super cute.. Brooklynn watched this one with me.. she would laugh really hard when the little Gnomes would ride on the lawn mowers. I probably wouldn't buy this one but it was still cute.

"I am Number Four"
 I wasn't sure if I was going to like this movie. Everyone talked about how amazing the book was but for some reason I just didn't have any desire to read it. But when I saw it in redbox I figured I'd check it out. Turns out I really liked it.. Still not sure I would have liked the book, but I really did like the movie.

Now onto the books...

 "The Millionaire Next Door"
This book was pretty good. Basically it tells you if you want to be a millionaire you need to live way below your means and that will help you accumulate wealth.. over and over and over in different ways. Good message just VERY repetitive. 


"The Help"
Now this book was amazing! I LOVED it and I didn't want it to end. So of course I was not happy with the ending because I didn't want it to end. I would definitely suggest you read this book!!! 

No comments: