Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Baby Is Growing Too Fast!

This weekend Curtis and I had to go out and get a rear facing convertible car seat for Brooklynn because she has officially grown out of her infant car seat. Most babies don't grow out of their infant car seat until they are about one but we have a super baby! It's sad because when she falls alseep on the way to the grocery store I will now have to wake her up to put her in the cart rather then take the infant car seat in and let her sleep. But better her to be woken up than to not be safe. So now she looks like such a big girl in her car seat. Here are 2 photos that I wanted to put on here to show how much she has grown. Then one of her in her new car seat. 
STOP GROWING SO FAST BROOKLYNN!!

You think it was time? hahaha


She LOVES her big girl car seat!

I guess I need to accept that my baby is going to grow....
I'm just not ready.

3 comments:

minihousemightyhearts said...

What a big girl! She looks so cute in her big girl car seat!

Shauny said...

ohhh she looks soo stinking cute! So crazy how fast time flies! Come home and visit already!

Unknown said...

that is SOOOOO not safe!!! HA totally kidding, just being obnoxious like those crazies on FB =) She looks so big and happy in her big seat!!