Monday, September 19, 2011

messy baby.

Every time Brooklynn eats, before I can get a spoonful into her mouth she has to have some of her food on her tray to play with. It makes her eating time get very messy. But I am okay with that. I am okay with her exploring her food. The way it feels and what not. But last night she took messy to a whole new level! :)



The winner of the CanStruction giveaway is
Congrats! Email me!
jennarduty{at}gmail{dot}com

Don't forget to enter in the diet coke necklace giveaway here.
It ends tonight!

7 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Oh my gosh! hahaha, that is adorable!

minihousemightyhearts said...

Hahahaha that's hilarious!

Cerrisse said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!

Joeylee said...

hahaha babies are the only ones who can pull off looking cute with such a messy face. adorable

kristenplumb said...

Wow!! I'm surprised she didn't get it into her eyes!!

Kristen Thornburg said...

Hahaha... adorable!!

Deveny said...

haha, at least you had the presence of mind to strip her to her diaper. I always regretted forgetting that & then having laundry on top of clean up. :)