Thursday, September 15, 2011

relaxing.fun

We have had so much fun here in Georgia so far and we haven't even been here for a week yet! We still have so many fun things that we are going to do it just makes me so happy to think about it. It's been so nice to go out and do fun things and then also be able just to sit back and relax at my in-laws house. It's so cozy here. Curtis and I found this little fruit and veggie stand that we went and got some organic fruits and veggies to juice. YUM. Also, Curtis and his brothers love tennis so they went and played some games. I love Curtis' family so much! I am so happy to be apart of it!






linking up here
Photobucket
 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you guys are having fun! We live about 45 minutes from ATL.

kyna... said...

That's so great that you love your in laws!
♥ Kyna

Flor said...

Thats awesome that your enjoying your time in GA! Those tennis pictures make me want to pick up a tennis racquet and start playing again (not that my swing would ever look that good) :)

Unknown said...

I love GA! I've lived all over the country and GA was definitely in my top 3 states to be!
Soak it up! The only thing that is hard about it is the humidity.