Wednesday, September 28, 2011

my little copycat.

I cannot believe we leave in 2 days to go on a cruise! AH! I have never been on a vacation like this! I feel like I am no where close to being ready to go! AND my anxiety about leaving baby B keeps rising because I am just going to miss her SO SO SO much!!!! 

But on another note.. she is so funny. If I anything.. she has to have it too, especially if it's food or a drink. But she still can't eat everything we eat and she definitely cannot drink what I am drinking. Such as diet coke! But she does not let up. So instead of me just not drinking diet coke.. because that's clearly never going to happen... She has her own empty diet coke bottle to play with! haha! She's so funny!


Um, and since when did my baby get big enough to walk around and hold her own bottle?!
She is growing up too fast!!!!
If you are wondering what is on her back it is a Hemangioma. It basically is a birth mark. As long as it's not on the neck or eyes it is completely harmless and will go away most likely by the time she is two. :)

7 comments:

Kaitlin Graff said...

Hahahahaha soooo cute!!

Whitney Tomlin said...

so sweet!

Cerrisse said...

Where are you going on a cruise to? I have been on two and they are so much fun! you will have a great time :)

minihousemightyhearts said...

Hahaha I like how you said, "clearly that's never going to happen!" It makes me feel less bad about my McCafe obsession! Hahaha

kristenplumb said...

they should get a nicotine patch type thing for Diet Coke people :-) I am so excited for your cruise and look forward to tons of pictures!!

Erica said...

We <3 Dr. Brown's bottles for our newest little guy! They're the best for colic/reflux :)

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Awe!! haha that is too cute!