Friday, November 11, 2011

holy grey's anatomy... and such.

Do any of you watch Grey's Anatomy?? Last nights episode made me SO incredibly sad. I wont say why just incase you are reading this and have not yet watched the episode. But if you HAVE seen it you know why it made me so dang sad. Why does that show have to be soo good yet soo sad! Man on man. 

Also, I finally just started reading "Matched". And 3 chapters in I immediately went to my computer and ordered "Crossed" off Amazon. (thanks to my in-laws. They got me an amazon gift card for my birthday. AMAZING!) I am not about half way through Matched and I am LOVING it!!

On a different note. Yesterday the sun was out so we bundled up and headed to the park for a bit. It's so nice to be outside! Brooklynn loves being outside the most. :)












10 comments:

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Oh my gosh. That hat. I can't even take how adorable it is. <3

Ashley said...

I was seriously crying watching it last night! It made me really mad, but still so hooked on it!

Karen said...

Holy Greys Anatomy is right!! I was crying pretty hard. And I don't think is going to be back on for a couple of weeks because next week is 2 hour special of Private Practice and then it's Thanksgiving. I'm not sure I can handle the suspense for that long :)

Madeline said...

Greys Anatomy: bawled.my.eyes.out.

Cerrisse said...

Love her little hat. Is that memory grove?

Unknown said...

Definitely just cried my eyes out over Grey's anatomy.

minihousemightyhearts said...

That picture of Brooklynn standing on that concrete thing with that adorable hat is SO COOL! She is a doll!

claire said...

Grey's Anatomy was crazy last night! I can't believe there won't be another new one until after the new year! :(

Brooklynn's hat it too cute!

Katie said...

I think I have a love hate relationship with Grey's Anatomy.

Her hat is soooo cute!

sabrina said...

hi! new follower here!

grey's was so intense this week. i cried[maybe more than once] it was eye opening in a way, yes, i even post about it. lol!

www.thebabyloves.com[stop by & check out the giveaway going on :)]