Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful.

I hope you all had a perfect Thanksgiving full of family and turkey!
I had an amazing day! I however forgot my camera and my grandparents house so pictures will have to come later. 
But being Thanksgiving and all here is what I am thankful for:

I am thankful for my health. That I have a body that works and a mind that is clear.

I am thankful for a very hard working husband.

I am thankful for the most incredible sweet baby girl who brings so much light into my life. She makes me proud every day with how smart and happy she is. I would be lost without this little girl. She is everything to me.

I am thankful for amazing parent who raised me so well, who love me unconditionally. 

For siblings who always lift me up. 

I am thankful for my awesome in-laws. I am so blessed to be apart of their family!!!

For my friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin! You know who you are! 

Now for some silly things..

I am thankful for The Vampire Diaries.

I am thankful for Netflix & Hulu Plus.

I am thankful for my car in the winter time. and in the summer time...

I am thankful for diet coke probably the most... cause it's so good.

I am thankful for Barney for making Brooklynn happy while I take a shower.

I am thankful for my bed because it's so comfortable.

But mostly I am thankful for family. Because without them I would have nothing.

I do have one photo that I took with my phone today. Since there was about a thousand people at my grandparents today we had a very overwhelmed baby girl who would not take a nap in her pack n play. The only way she would sleep is on the bed with me. I can't say I hated it. I love snuggling with my sweet baby girl! (sorry for the bad quality!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)