Friday, June 25, 2010

summer time and the livin IS easy...

literally.
my life is so easy right now i don't know what to do with myself. everyone keeps saying to me, enjoy it while you can cause after the baby is born you will never be alone again. but why is that so bad? i don't like being by myself so much. it gets me down. so far down that i don't feel like doing anything. i don't know how to get out of this funk. i try to be productive but my back, butt, and leg pain makes that really hard for me to do. i love just walking around the mall and window shopping but now even that comes with a price. and price of pain. i've always had back problems but i always could bare it. but being pregnant with back pain is not as easy to cope with. however, i wouldn't trade being pregnant for anything. i love this baby girl more than anything! she is worth it! i am going to have a beautiful daughter! so why on earth do i feel so down?! i don't know. i try so hard to be positive. i pray for the power to be positive every day and night. so why am i still so crabby all of the time? i really don't know. i have a lot to be thankful for. and i'm usually a really happy person.
hopefully i can figure it out soon...

No comments: