Friday, June 17, 2011

Paranoid Much? Yes, I Think So...

Lately, I have been becoming more and more paranoid, and more and more OCD. I have no idea where the OCD came from but it came and I'm thinking it's here to stay. I think my paranoia comes from my love for scary movies and crime shows. Why I love these shows I have NO idea. But I just do.

For instance, I'm watching Criminal Minds right now about 2 killers in St. Louis. WHY?! It will keep me up. But I just think their so interesting. 

So, I watch these shows like Criminal Minds, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigators and they make me PARANOID. Before I go to bed I make sure every door and window is locked and look under every bed and in every closet. And if I forget one and remember as I'm lying in bed. I will not be able to fall asleep unless Curtis or I go look. I would say it's a problem! haha.

And that's where my OCD kicks in. I also can't go to sleep unless I have cleaned the house, done the dishes, and vacuumed. Seems like a good thing right? It is except when I put it off until we're ready to go to bed. Then I'm rushing to do it because I hate waking up to a messy house and having to clean a bottle or something like that. 

Now, for those of you who grew up with me will think that this cleaning OCD thing I have going on is crazy because I had to be forced to clean when I was a teenager. So, I guess it's good, but I'm serious when I say it all HAS to be done before I go to bed or I will not sleep.

Now, back to the scary movies and crime shows.. I've been able to pretty much quit the scary movies. But I love the drama shows. None bother me or keep me up except Criminal Minds really and it's ALWAYS on.. So I end up just watching them like I am doing RIGHT NOW!

UGH!!!!

3 comments:

Kaitlin Graff said...

You're crazy and I like it

minihousemightyhearts said...

Um, please send me some of that OCD.... As we speak I'm sitting here looking at gold fish crumbs on my carpet and have made no move towards cleaning it up..... It's my goal to become more OCD!

Erin said...

I've noticed I've become way OCD and compulsive. I blame my job though...