Friday, June 24, 2011

Splash Pad!

I was so excited when Steph told me about a splash pad in our little town in St. Louis and today it finally worked out so we could go. After Brooklynn took a nice long nap we headed off to meet Steph, Carley, and the kids. This place was great. It had a huge playground, lots of swings, and a little gated in splash pad. We parked it on the grass and chatted for a while. Then I decided to take B into the splash pad to see how she felt about it.... And guess what??
SHE LOVED IT!
I was shocked at how when I put her down on the ground she just scooted all around and the water was splashing her in the face and all over her and she was smiling and just having a grand ol time! I couldn't believe it! I have such a brave little girl. I am thankful for that. It makes places like this so much fun! 
I would definitely suggest splash pads in the summer. They are so much safer than pools. Not that you shouldn't go to the pool because we sure do and it's a blast! But the splash pad the kids can all just run around and stay cool and you don't have to worry about drowning. I'm into that!
We had so much fun there and we will definitely be going back soon!
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was fun! i'm glad the kiddies liked it. My fav is scarlet peeking into my bag, trying to steal our snacks! lol