Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunday Hike

For our sunday activity this weekend we went on a hike. Zach, Marilyn, and Max came with us. It was the perfect day to go on a hike because it was cloudy. That made it like 30 degrees cooler than it has been. So like it said, it was the perfect day. It was a short hike, only 1 1/2 miles but it was good. It took forever to get there. It was in Illinois. But now I can say that I have been to Illinois! haha. Curtis wore the baby carrier and Brooklynn kept kickin him right where it counts. HA! But he was a good sport about it. After the hike Zach grabbed Max and headed out to the great Mississippi! Max swam for the first time ever! I'm not sure he actually liked it but it was a good experience for him! Then Zach did a flip off a dock and then we were back on the road to go home to Watch the Dallas Mavericks destroy the Heat! 
Here are photos from the day..
OH, and Brooklynn and I were matching. :)














2 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

That looks like such a cool place, we should go one day.

*liSa* said...

Jenna,
I know what you mean about being paranoid. I watched Criminal minds ONCE and that was enough for me. I kept freaking myself out over little things.
Illinios looks beautiful!