Thursday, January 26, 2012

zoo.

Today was free entrance day at the Zoo. Now here in Utah you wouldn't think to go to the Zoo very often in the winter because it's so cold. But it is still open. Just for shorter hours and not all of the animals are out. 

My girlfriend Lauren called me up and told me how today was free entrance day and asked me if Brooklynn and I wanted to join her and her daughter who happens to be named Brooklyn. Since today happened to actually be pretty warm (like 45 degrees. ha) we decided to go. 

It was all worth it just because the Tiger was so interactive. Rarely do you get to see any of the animal so close to the fence. It was amazing. Brooklynn loved the monkeys and now knows "what a monkey says". It's pretty cute I need to get it on video. We had a great time and it was nice to be outside.
null
null
null
null
null
null

Did you know that Brooklynn is the queen of dirty looks? She is seriously so sweet but every once in a while she busts out a really dirty look. But it's still so stinkin' cute! 

After Curtis and I were able to go on a date night to the Utah Jazz game. It was a really fun game. They went into double overtime and ended up loosing. Even though they lost it was still really fun!
Thanks Ashley for baby sitting!


Also, you should head over to The Shine Project blog and enter in my giveaway.. it's pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun! We love the zoo!!